Ibu woke me up early today at 5:30 am, thinking that it was 6:30am. So I told her she was wrong, but she doesn't want to believe me. Told her my laptop, phone and iPod shows tht it's 5:30am, but she is still not convinced. Finally I was like "Ibu, see? Clarice is still sleeping on my bed. Tidur mati kot.. should be 5 something now.. if its 6 she will be awake."
And Ibu was like "oh.. a ah eh. I thought its really 6:30am.."
I think its kinda cute that my mom is finally convinced that it is 6:30 am by proving that Clarice is still soundly asleep. Clarice and her sleeping habit.
Okay, cats naturally sleep longer than they're awake am I right? I think so :p. But I know cats love to sleep lah senang. hehe.
She sleeps like a log. Sometimes she looked like twisted cat. As if someone twisted her to death.. but actually she likes twisting her body while she's asleep. That is one.
Number two, she loves anythingg squarish/rectangular-ish, like a stack of papers. Or the box lid. Or the laptop. She wants to sleep on them. I have to fold a blanket to a square/rectangular so that she'll sleep there instead of my bed. And put the blanket at the edge of my bed so she won't sleep near my pillows or else I will sleep on her, or I'll push her away.
Number three, I can move her while she's sleeping. I find that pretty odd for a cat cuz usually when I move it while its still sleeping, the cat will wake up and won't be asleep after that. But not her, she may grumble a bit but she'll continue sleeping after that. One time I can move her without any mumbling or grumbling. Weird cat. And she'll sleep at the same spot for the whole night, until 6 am in the morning. That's her routine.
And Ibu was like "oh.. a ah eh. I thought its really 6:30am.."
I think its kinda cute that my mom is finally convinced that it is 6:30 am by proving that Clarice is still soundly asleep. Clarice and her sleeping habit.
Okay, cats naturally sleep longer than they're awake am I right? I think so :p. But I know cats love to sleep lah senang. hehe.
She sleeps like a log. Sometimes she looked like twisted cat. As if someone twisted her to death.. but actually she likes twisting her body while she's asleep. That is one.
Number two, she loves anythingg squarish/rectangular-ish, like a stack of papers. Or the box lid. Or the laptop. She wants to sleep on them. I have to fold a blanket to a square/rectangular so that she'll sleep there instead of my bed. And put the blanket at the edge of my bed so she won't sleep near my pillows or else I will sleep on her, or I'll push her away.
Number three, I can move her while she's sleeping. I find that pretty odd for a cat cuz usually when I move it while its still sleeping, the cat will wake up and won't be asleep after that. But not her, she may grumble a bit but she'll continue sleeping after that. One time I can move her without any mumbling or grumbling. Weird cat. And she'll sleep at the same spot for the whole night, until 6 am in the morning. That's her routine.
Isn't she cute?

No comments:
Post a Comment