I have been...
1) spending like crazy. Getting myself some necessities and some stuff that I just feel like splurging. Well I am happy =) Although a bit broke. huu..
2) trying to avoid thinking too much. Well pretty much trying to avoid thinking at all. So I kind of run away from my own self, by going to another world. Another self-created world. Stupid move? I don't know. I just don't care.
3) trying to do work. Well, there's a bit of progress so I guess that's good?
4) realizing that for awhile I haven't feel depressed. And I think that's good progress.
5) planning to go to the doctor and the dentist. booo. Still haven't push myself to go.
6) thinking to start evaluating my Quarter-year progress. Hm. Too scared to do it? Maybe.
7) failing to blog everyday. Well I decided to keep quiet for awhile because of #2.
8) needing to lose some weight.
No comments:
Post a Comment