Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Maybe, maybe, maybe, you'll find something that's enough to keep you, But if the bright lights don't receive you, You should turn yourself around and come on home

Currently listening to Matchbox 20's Bright Lights

This is a few days before I turn twenty three

I am hoping to keep that smile for as long as I can. Let's aim for one year. At least.

No matter what happens, good or bad, I'm gonna remember that once I smiled like that. No matter what happens, I am still happy. I can still put on that smile on my face.

So, Happy 23rd Birthday to me :)

I realized my birthday this year falls on a Tuesday. I was born on a Tuesday.
And I have been twittering for exactly 2 years now. Happy 2nd Tweeniversary to me!
The countless wishes from everyone - meaningful phone calls (came even from my busy friend in Indonesia, thanks man) the emails from colleagues, the tweets, the txts, whats apps msgs and FB wishes!  This, and this:


Haha. Really made my day! 
Alhamdulillah it is a good start. 

No comments: