Okay I owe myself a few completed posts. I was exhausted for the past few days that I fell asleep right after dinner, and didn't wake up til morning. So yes there'll be some random backdated posts coming up :P You'll be confused and not knowing which comes first and which one comes in later. Well I have drafted stuff too. So yeh.
Just realized Shaz's posted some new photos on FB. And I love love love this one:
lol how cool do I look?
Anyway it's birthday season now. I just got back from the bitches night out celebrating Nonie's 25th.
And on the way to meet them I sort of decided on a new theme for my April's playlist. Since its my special month, I'm gonna go back 10 years, and pick 1 or 2 songs for each year. 2001 - 2011.
I can call them the soundtrack of my life. It doesn't have to be something that reflected any significant event in my life. It could also be the current fave song in that year.
So let's get started.

No comments:
Post a Comment