Friday, June 10, 2011

Currently listening to Gobbledigook


I just realized that what I like is to jump off something. 
This is one example. I did this twice. Another is canyon swing je.

Then I jumped off a jetty.. and I did hang gliding.

And on my list, there are sky diving, cliff diving.

I was never attracted to climbing. I always love to jump down. Macam malas je ek, less energy used up. But I think it took all the courage to do them. Maybe that's where the satisfaction comes from.

Can we categorize people like that?; a jumper or a climber. Well does that mean anything else? Like for example, the climbers are the hardworking one. The more determined. And the jumper? The one who likes the easy way out? The more courageous one? The risk taker?

Wait. Both are risk takers. And I don't like taking the easy way out. 

Okay I lied. Who doesn't prefer taking the easy way out? But that's impossible. So yes. That's not me.

I guess I don't want to categorize people that way.

No comments: