Tuesday, June 28, 2011

WE ARE SEX BOB-OMB! ONE TWO THREE FOUR!

Currently listening to Sex Bob-omb's We are Sex Bob-omb!

I have plenty stuff in mind to share. But yeah, should've done it when they popped in my head. Because now I don't know where to start, what exactly to talk about. Drafted some topics in a post but couldn't really recall what to write. Anyhoo let's start with some random happenings:

1) FINALLY WITH THE HELP OF DEAREST MIKA, I GOT MY HANDS ON THIS:
They don't have this here you know. But its understandable, just look at the name on the songs. Hah. Even he, who bought me this was like "I just had sex Farah?"

I know. My dad was like this : O_O (okay not literally.. but you know that wth look..) when I showed him Mother Lover video. I even sang the song On the Ground and he gave me the face. Haha.

But to me, they are still hilarious. And brilliant in a very silly way. Heh.

Oh I have a post to make on comedies. Will add that on my drafted titles.

Btw welcome back Mika & Che =)

2) OKAY. HAVE YOU ALL TRIED PLAYING THIS?:

This is the boss stage and its effing hard! That white parrot is very annoying too, especially when I didn't get to shoot it. pfft. Got really tensed up with the game! I wasn't really into Angry Birds hype. But Angry Birds Rio? And that Mighty Eagle thing? They are the best!

4) I used to write stuff in detail. Like my recent happenings, my mis-adventures, those list of unfortunate events, happy days. Almost like a diary. But now? hah. 

3) OKAY I AM DIZZY NOW. Need some sleep with hope I can wake up very early. Duty calls. 

p/s: HAPPY CAPS LOCK DAY?

No comments: