Tuesday, June 21, 2011

How long have will I be waiting, to be with you again? Gonna tell you that I love you, in the best way that I can.

Currently on repeat: Jonas Brothers' When You Look Me in the Eyes


Somehow I am tired of trying so hard to take control of my own emotions. Sometimes I just wished that I can let myself feel whatever I want. 

If I feel like crying, I'll just stop doing other things and break into tears. Or if I feel happy, I'll just run and scream my heart out "YEAAAHHH!". Like that. No need to think of what is around you, who are you with, whether people will think I am crazy or not. 

Because why? It'll be the same. Whether or not I control it, it'll always find its way to escape. I'll end up hurting. Myself, and worse, hurting others.

I lost to my own mood swings. 

No comments: