Sunday, July 10, 2011

I don't think the objectives of the whole rally thing are as what they seem to be. Clean election? You really think those who marched up are asking for that, or asking for something else?

I am not a person who like politics. In fact, when it comes to this I become very ignorant about it. So who am I to say things right?

Anyway this whole thing made me wonder, why is it that "change" is what everyone is asking. I used to be that person, who always wanted change. Thinking other people can do better. Or we can do better. But try to put yourself out there, and see how you can fit in their shoes. Try to run it, then you'll see.

Even if change is what you need, you must know you need patience. Something can't be changed within a day, or a month. It is going to take longer than that. Depending on what you want to change, which the bigger the change, the longer time we need to make it. Can't you just be a little bit more patient?

Maybe what we need is acceptance. And the skills of a survivor. Especially when it comes to all these, everything is not going to be beautiful. Things going to get ugly, what you have to do is to try to survive. Learn to adapt, so maybe that's how you'll complain less. And be grateful.

Yes, to challenge is a good thing, but I believe that we need to see the situation first. But if what you want to challenge and fight for will compromise peace? When it will affect others quite badly? I am sorry but I have to go against it.

You say its the roadblocks and the police. Yes, I complain when I am stuck in it. But if I were to pin point to who, it won't be them. What if they're not there? Anything could happen you know. Don't say they'll be just marching because I won't believe it.



I love my country. So I have to have my best interest in it. Maybe its time for me to take off this "ignorance is bliss" cap and start be in the know. Hah, I know. Shame on me.

No comments: