Tuesday, July 26, 2011

What a beautiful mess this is, its like picking up trash in dresses.

Currently listening to : Jason Mraz's Beautiful Mess


It should be a breezy week, but days were spent mostly to absorb more information, then only to have fun. So its not that breezy. Hah, maybe I still need that long holiday. Lets see if the extra 3 days with the bitches would give what I have been longing.

I am in Malacca by the way, wanted to take pics but my phone is sick, so I am disconnected most of the times. That's really sad. Because I do almost everything with my phone. I don't even carry a camera these days.

Gotta get it repaired asap.

That's about it, what  I have been doing for the past few days. Maybe will blog later if I feel like it. Right now, I am distracted with something else. So looking for other things to do to distract myself from this distraction, it feels like blogging is not it. Explains the short post eh?

Giving myself several days to be distracted. To have fun a little. Then I'll look for some me-time to absorb everything in, and think everything through and through.

Ya Allah, please give me strength. Amin.

No comments: