When Sirius died, I was frustrated. But not that sad. I remembered there's a girl in my school who broke down into tears because of this. I think that was a bit funny. Okay I'm evil :P
When Dumbledore died, I got mad. But at the same time anticipated. You know this time, it is all down to Harry Vs The Dark Lord.
Okay, that was book #3 and #6. Come to think of it, I didn't get really emotional reading them all. Until book #7 comes out.
That's when I felt like I am a part of it. Like I am one of them. I got really emotional when Hedwig was attacked. Haha. Okay that's a lil bit too much isn't it? But yeah that's me alright. Then I got even more upset when Lupin & Fred were killed.
Even more and more upset when! Snape is dead.
Never thought that would bother me so much, considering that I was annoyed by his character at first, and I kind of expecting it to happen. You know, why he's done what he did.
Maybe its because of the detailed explanation, a whole chapter of it. It was well written, and it changes most people perception towards the man himself. Including mine.
Usually people will choose the book over the movie(s). But for me? Not with the seventh book. I think the idea of having 2-part movie to cover the final book is brilliant. They didn't leave out the details so much so that's great. Even better that, they somehow manage to make it more real. 'Amplifying' what's already in the book.
Truth is, it really stirs up the emotions that you already feel when reading the book.
I almost cried watching Hedwig fall from the sky, watching Hogwarts was tear down into pieces, watching the others got killed.
And.... I almost weep watching the Snape part.
It was really that good.
But sadly, now it is over. My childhood has ended.
But I am glad I grew up with it :)
*flicks the imaginary wand and taps on the imaginary Marauder's Map*
MISCHIEF MANAGED.

No comments:
Post a Comment