Everytime you put your thoughts into words, whatever you feel at the point when you have the thoughts are channeled and somehow 'documented' as well. Even the story that comes together with how the thoughts are first derived, would be 'imprinted' into the words too.
And supposed, whoever reading it will understand and perceive the whole writing the same way on how the thoughts are written.
It is like lyrics of a song that you came across. Although its a well known fact that they are up to your own interpretation; how you want the whole story to be when you read the lines, still I believe that when you read/heard of it the first time, those feelings and story you came up with, are what the lyricist felt and try to project in the lyrics.
Maybe its not all the time correct especially when the lyricist decided to tell you the story behind it, and turns out it didn't match with ur story. But often it is true. Its the same. Or at least when the story teller refuses to share, then its the common interpretation would most likely be 'the story'.
And sometimes (if not all the time), if the thoughts are about someone, that particular someone will somehow get the feeling that those words are for him/her.
So, does it makes any sense? I mean my theory. Make sense? No?
Cuz I wonder. Sometimes when I read friends' 'documented thoughts', I do get that feeling. As if those words were meant for me. But I am not sure how far is the truth of this theory. And I don't know if others felt the same when they read my 'documented thoughts'.
So what if its true?
No comments:
Post a Comment