Monday, August 1, 2011

Ku mengharapkan Ramadhan kali ini penuh makna. Agar dapat ku lalui dengan sempurna.

Currently listening to Raihan's Harapan Ramadhan (feat Manbai)


Every year, when Ramadhan comes, my hope will only be that; the lyrics up there.

Ku mengharapkan Ramadhan kali ini penuh makna. Agar dapat ku lalui dengan sempurna. 
I hope for a meaningful Ramadhan. So I can go through it perfectly.

Well all am asking for is one meaningful Ramadhan. This time around, I asked myself this, it has been a year, since last year's Ramadhan. So what have you change about yourself? Have you become a better person?

Truthfully, I can say that I don't know. 

How sad. I feel the change to the better. But not completely. At the same time I know how broken I've become, especially in bringing myself closer to Him. 

So this time around? My hope is still the same; but I'll dig deeper. To get to the whole meaning of it.

Lets hope for the best! 

Salam Ramadhan to everyone :)

No comments: