Monday, August 15, 2011

When you're happy like a fool, let it take you over. When everything is out, you gotta take it in.

Currently listening to OneRepublic's Good Life 

Its snowing in Wellington!

I remembered asking people if it snows over there, and they said no, in fact, they gave me one good explanation why. So I never question and accept the reasoning as it is. Well, we got hails quite frequent so that kinda substitute the no-snow in Welly. Frosting on the floor is normal over there too.

Plus its already August. We should be entering Spring already, where everything is perfect. The just-nice, no-need-to-wear-thick-layer-of-clothes weather. We can wear sunnies too cuz the sun is shining oh-so brightly. Then flowers everywhere.

Then today comes. My eyes were like O_O. Never thought it would be possible!

Heard its because of the Polar Blast that hits NZ once in every 50 years. Wow. And I missed that once in 50 years thing. Guess my luck has run out for this month!

Can't help myself but to start browsing over http://www.stuff.co.nz/ for videos and more coverage on this matter, and after so long only now I get myself back into that site. Its been a while since I do that!

Ah made me miss Wellington even more. Suddenly I am imagining myself in my room back in Maurice Terrace, with the smell of the old house, and snowing outside. Then I will walk down to Cuba, and have the best ever Scopa's hot chocolate and enjoy the view! Then definitely Aqilah, Ain and I would go out and have some cool pics together. Knowing us. Plus, we're penguins remember?

Them Crooked Penguins - I know its lame. But I don't care :P

Although this penguin doesn't really like the snow. Well, I guess that's the reason why the penguin left the Antartica don't you think?

So yeah. Subhanallah. With Him anything is possible right?

Somewhat reminded me of how the world is getting really old, and we don't have much time left. A good reminder too.

So Welly peeps, really, have fun for us! And don't forget to keep yourself warm, and get your necessary supplies in case of emergency. With that? We never know what comes next. Could be dangerous too ;)

No comments: