Monday, October 24, 2011

and at once I knew I was not magnificent. High above the highway aisle (Jagged vacance, thick with ice), I could see for miles, miles, miles

Currently listening to Bon Iver's Holocene

Maybe a stubborn person like me will learn everything the hard way.

But the thing is, I wonder when will I ever get used to it?

Every time. You'll feel you have hit rock bottom - the lowest of the low, then you stand up. Then you go on. Then you'll stumble again. Then you realize this is the even lower than what you thought "the lowest of the low". So you'll feel like you are drowning... for awhile. Then you somehow find ways to get back up.

Then you go on, only to find that you stumble again in no time. And you'll go even lower.

Ergo I would say, probably, never. Never will I ever get used to it.

p/s: I am definitely clumsy :P

No comments: