Monday, October 17, 2011

Just stop & listen to your tears, they're all you've got.

Currently listening to Britney Spears' Someday I Will Understand






Sometimes I feel that I should stop blogging, since I realized what was written here goes to show that I have not grown up - I am still stuck in a cycle I don't remember making.

Maybe life is like that - a vicious cycle. Only the types of the problem changes, or keeps on adding up to the pile.

I also realized that I used to be more chirpy before. And as I grow older, everything becomes dark. I don't see the light anymore. I don't find much fascination in a lot of things.

...or maybe, I stopped looking? hurm.

But blabbing here does make me feel better.

Okay I wanna try again. Let's find something to get fascinated and amused about.

For I still believe that I am one easily amused person.

I should not stop blogging. But I should change my mindset.

Life is about trying, and keep on trying again.

p/s: don't you just love that penguins GIF. makes me miss my penguins - Aqilah & Ain :) They're one awesome bunch I tell you.

No comments: