"My hands, they were strong, but my knees were far too weak"cam ade kaitan kan :P
hahahahaha! adele saja! ojan kite mesti karok lagu nii... aaa i rindu karok :(
"Totally unprepared are you, to face a world of men...""You need someone older and wiser, telling you what to do... I am 24 going on 18, I'll take care of you"=P
lol. u always knw how to cheer me up V :') terharuu i. love you always!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
"My hands, they were strong, but my knees were far too weak"
cam ade kaitan kan :P
hahahahaha! adele saja! ojan kite mesti karok lagu nii... aaa i rindu karok :(
"Totally unprepared are you, to face a world of men..."
"You need someone older and wiser, telling you what to do... I am 24 going on 18, I'll take care of you"
=P
lol. u always knw how to cheer me up V :') terharuu i. love you always!
Post a Comment