And it takes no time to fall in love
But it takes you years to know what love is
It takes some fears to make you trust
It takes those tears to make it rust
It takes the dust to have it polished
Ah la la la la la la life is wonderful
Ah la la la la la la life goes full circle
Ah la la la la la la life is wonderful
Ah la la la la
Jason Mraz's Life is Wonderful
Spent the night waking up every hour just to have a sip of plain water to make sure my throat is not dry and inhaling the Vicks inhaler.
Its really annoying.
Had a dose of Robitussin just now. Hope the sore throat won't bug me all night this time.
and now my lips bleeds again. tapi ni silap sendiri la kan. ish.
Its already Wednesday. And I still have a long list of things need to be done by Friday. *sigh*.
I can't even decide on what subject to do this trimester. Enrolled for two. But needs another one so that next year won't be as heavy. Been browsing through the course catalog. I need to do about 3 liberal papers and 1 elective paper. Still considering whether I wanna do one liberal or one elective for this sem. hmm.
Parents suggested doing computer science. or e-commerce. Since I like those stuffs.
But I always wanted to do something out of the norm. Maybe media studies. or philosophy. psychology ke. But not languages for sure. I came across "film studies" (not so sure on what do they call it tho) and "gender studies". Vocal class which I need to have an audition. haha. macam2 lah. Maybe I should list down all papers that interest me. Will do that tomorrow ;)
Probably I'll just do MOFI 202 for this semester. and decide all liberal papers for next year later. Its for Graduate Diploma anyway...
Hah. One trimester to go and I'll be a graduate insyaAllah. Macam takut je :(
How time flies. Very fast aye?
I better sleep now. Two days have passed and I'm still not productive. I am still in my "Holiday Mood".
Monday - Kuzi, Laksa Kelantan, Croissant pudding
Tuesday - Roti Canai. and Roti Bom.
food is the best medicine. walaupon sakit, saya tetap happy. Life is wonderful~
Trimas trimas!
Okay good night people.
p/s: years? how long is that?
But it takes you years to know what love is
It takes some fears to make you trust
It takes those tears to make it rust
It takes the dust to have it polished
Ah la la la la la la life is wonderful
Ah la la la la la la life goes full circle
Ah la la la la la la life is wonderful
Ah la la la la
Jason Mraz's Life is Wonderful
Spent the night waking up every hour just to have a sip of plain water to make sure my throat is not dry and inhaling the Vicks inhaler.
Its really annoying.
Had a dose of Robitussin just now. Hope the sore throat won't bug me all night this time.
and now my lips bleeds again. tapi ni silap sendiri la kan. ish.
Its already Wednesday. And I still have a long list of things need to be done by Friday. *sigh*.
I can't even decide on what subject to do this trimester. Enrolled for two. But needs another one so that next year won't be as heavy. Been browsing through the course catalog. I need to do about 3 liberal papers and 1 elective paper. Still considering whether I wanna do one liberal or one elective for this sem. hmm.
Parents suggested doing computer science. or e-commerce. Since I like those stuffs.
But I always wanted to do something out of the norm. Maybe media studies. or philosophy. psychology ke. But not languages for sure. I came across "film studies" (not so sure on what do they call it tho) and "gender studies". Vocal class which I need to have an audition. haha. macam2 lah. Maybe I should list down all papers that interest me. Will do that tomorrow ;)
Probably I'll just do MOFI 202 for this semester. and decide all liberal papers for next year later. Its for Graduate Diploma anyway...
Hah. One trimester to go and I'll be a graduate insyaAllah. Macam takut je :(
How time flies. Very fast aye?
I better sleep now. Two days have passed and I'm still not productive. I am still in my "Holiday Mood".
Monday - Kuzi, Laksa Kelantan, Croissant pudding
Tuesday - Roti Canai. and Roti Bom.
food is the best medicine. walaupon sakit, saya tetap happy. Life is wonderful~
Trimas trimas!
Okay good night people.
p/s: years? how long is that?
No comments:
Post a Comment