
Oh.My.God!
That's the best superhero movie so far I think. Very dark indeed. Usually I won't be covering my eyes while watching this kind of movies. But this time, I think I spent quite a lot of times doing that. Gory. Made me watch Joker less. The guy who claimed that he doesn't make plans when he's the sole mastermind. He's the best super-Villian... ever.
The actions part were cool. Like the 'airplane in HK' scene. and the 'truck' scene. and the 'hospital' scene. They're all soo cooollll!!! I was in awe.
They talk a lot this time. But lesser than Batman Begins kot? Tah can't really remember. Maybe cuz Joker loves to talk. Well I enjoy listening (they're funny!), altho I do get confused some of the times.
And it feels draggy. Probably cuz there's too many things happening in one movie. Like when one part is done, you know its not over yet. At one point when Joker was caught I was like.. huh that's it? then I know it can't be. Haha. So the story continues. With more crazy plans from Joker. Sangat crazy. Wonder when he plans everything.
I still looveee the movie, no matter how draggy it feels. Don't mind sitting for hours watching it over & over.
This time the casts are great.
"Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now...and so we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector...a dark knight."
-Lt. J. Gordon
The Joker: Speaking of funny, do you know how I got these scars?
Batman: No! But I know how you got these!
I know these scenes are cliche, but I still don't know why that I just loovee it when Batman does that. How he give the 'riddle' to riddler or throw a bunch of coins to confuse Two-Face. Makes the villians show their stupidity. Haha. In JLU, I love Batman cuz he's a true hero; not an alien, or someone with super power. Thats why I loove him so much!
Christian Bale to me is the best Batman. Probably cuz he's hot. Hotter than Val Kilmer. Better Batman than Clooney. And I can't remember the 1989 Batman. Too scared with Joker at so I can't remember everything else. Hah. But I just watched the one with Penguin... Batman Returns I think... but I still cannot remember Batman that much. Maybe I got distracted by Penguin. Haha. That thing disgust me!
I believe in HARVEY DENT!
But its so sad when he said "You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become a villain.". Cuz we all know that he'll become one. Arghh he's supposed to be the nice guy!
Oh have I mentioned in this blog that I lovee Aaron Eckhart? Damn he's good! and he's hot (like super hot!!). And definitely, better than the Two-Face in Batman Forever. I was too annoyed by Tommy Lee Jones. Well I don't read the comics (maybe I should kan? My dad has plenty. Him and his library of comics) so I don't really know how Two Face should act like. Probably its a phase of Harvey Dent becoming Two Face so that's why he's not as annoying. But yeah Aaron Eckhart is the best Two-Face for me :) Probably cuz I am bias cuz I love him. But don't you guys think he's the best??
"How about a magic trick?" -The Joker
I hate it when he does that. He just knows how to provoke people. When I was watching and he started to say "How about a magic trick" I was like "nooo nooo noo!!". Psycho gile til he can always get people tricked by all his words. And tricked by all his plans.
and I'm sad that Heath Ledger is not around anymore to be the Joker. He's the best Joker for me. The hottest too. But the smile... I still think Jack Nicholson's smile is the scariest by far. I think Heath doesn't smile a lot. Haha. But he's super good.
"You just couldn't let me go could you? This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You truly are incorruptible aren't you? You won't kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness, and I won't kill you, because you're just too much fun. I think you and I are destined to do this forever." - The Joker
They're just the PERFECT super hero + villian!
Qiqi Lala & I applauded at the end. Tak best laa orang lain tak ikut! hahahah.
Okay2 enough of The Dark Knight.
But I wanna watch it again :( belum puas lagi...
The actions part were cool. Like the 'airplane in HK' scene. and the 'truck' scene. and the 'hospital' scene. They're all soo cooollll!!! I was in awe.
They talk a lot this time. But lesser than Batman Begins kot? Tah can't really remember. Maybe cuz Joker loves to talk. Well I enjoy listening (they're funny!), altho I do get confused some of the times.
And it feels draggy. Probably cuz there's too many things happening in one movie. Like when one part is done, you know its not over yet. At one point when Joker was caught I was like.. huh that's it? then I know it can't be. Haha. So the story continues. With more crazy plans from Joker. Sangat crazy. Wonder when he plans everything.
I still looveee the movie, no matter how draggy it feels. Don't mind sitting for hours watching it over & over.
This time the casts are great.
"Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now...and so we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector...a dark knight."
-Lt. J. Gordon
The Joker: Speaking of funny, do you know how I got these scars?
Batman: No! But I know how you got these!
I know these scenes are cliche, but I still don't know why that I just loovee it when Batman does that. How he give the 'riddle' to riddler or throw a bunch of coins to confuse Two-Face. Makes the villians show their stupidity. Haha. In JLU, I love Batman cuz he's a true hero; not an alien, or someone with super power. Thats why I loove him so much!
Christian Bale to me is the best Batman. Probably cuz he's hot. Hotter than Val Kilmer. Better Batman than Clooney. And I can't remember the 1989 Batman. Too scared with Joker at so I can't remember everything else. Hah. But I just watched the one with Penguin... Batman Returns I think... but I still cannot remember Batman that much. Maybe I got distracted by Penguin. Haha. That thing disgust me!
I believe in HARVEY DENT!
But its so sad when he said "You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become a villain.". Cuz we all know that he'll become one. Arghh he's supposed to be the nice guy!
Oh have I mentioned in this blog that I lovee Aaron Eckhart? Damn he's good! and he's hot (like super hot!!). And definitely, better than the Two-Face in Batman Forever. I was too annoyed by Tommy Lee Jones. Well I don't read the comics (maybe I should kan? My dad has plenty. Him and his library of comics) so I don't really know how Two Face should act like. Probably its a phase of Harvey Dent becoming Two Face so that's why he's not as annoying. But yeah Aaron Eckhart is the best Two-Face for me :) Probably cuz I am bias cuz I love him. But don't you guys think he's the best??
"How about a magic trick?" -The Joker
I hate it when he does that. He just knows how to provoke people. When I was watching and he started to say "How about a magic trick" I was like "nooo nooo noo!!". Psycho gile til he can always get people tricked by all his words. And tricked by all his plans.
and I'm sad that Heath Ledger is not around anymore to be the Joker. He's the best Joker for me. The hottest too. But the smile... I still think Jack Nicholson's smile is the scariest by far. I think Heath doesn't smile a lot. Haha. But he's super good.
"You just couldn't let me go could you? This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You truly are incorruptible aren't you? You won't kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness, and I won't kill you, because you're just too much fun. I think you and I are destined to do this forever." - The Joker
They're just the PERFECT super hero + villian!
Qiqi Lala & I applauded at the end. Tak best laa orang lain tak ikut! hahahah.
Okay2 enough of The Dark Knight.
But I wanna watch it again :( belum puas lagi...
1 comment:
i'mm sooo in luv wif christian bale.. he's so damn gorgeous... n kite kesian sgt kar harvey dent tu.. at first he was a hero.. then suddenly jd penjahat... x suke.. sian dia.. :(~~
Post a Comment