Should I sigh and whine that tomorrow is not another day off?
Why time flies so quickly? Its already the 2nd week of schooling.
Anyway, yeah I have wasted the whole Saturday. I sleep most of the times, I eat whenever the food is ready, then I went back to my room doing practically nothing. I should be tidying up this messy room but I ended up staring at this laptop for as long as I can remember. Only went to the TV room to have brunch and teanner (tea + dinner) and watched The Prince & Me and a part of Date Movie.
Clicked the 'dashboard' a few times. Drafted a few posts. But I don't feel like publishing it. They're just one of the boring rants that I have.
I know this is another boring one but I don't care :p
There's a pile of works need to be done but I just don't feel like doing it. Not yet.
Have I told you that I don't feel anything while watching The Prince & Me? Another cliche movie I guess. But like Aqilah said... not that typical. There's a slight twist at the last part of the story. Something like fairy tales is not what you wanted kinda thing.
I can see the last part coming anyway.
Macam semua benda tak kena kan? Maybe its just one of those days.
It feels like forever since the last time I had this kind of Saturday. I felt bad for not doing anything productive but I keep on telling myself I need a break. I have been up on the running, settling up a few things for the past few days. Maybe the short break in between BERSATU Games 2008 and school is not enough. I am still in my holiday mood.
But I shouldn't be wasting my day just like dat. There's something else that I could have done. Like beading. or maybe go out and have a breezy walk. But it was raining in the morning. Oh maybe that also affects my day... heh.
Ah well. Its already Sunday. I better be useful today. Need to get at least half of my works done before Monday. And maybe I should do some planning for the next few weeks.
I have been thinking. That I wanna get out of here. From Wellington. I need to travel. I wanna go to the West Coast again. Or maybe skiing. I just need to go away from whatever I have here.
I feel like going for the Euro Trip. But then again, I need money! Oh France.
Yesterday I called up the house and I get "Bonjour mademoiselle! Comment allez-vous?". I was startled for awhile and at first I thought that was Adam. but no its actually my mother. Tengah syok dengan French that she learnt from her french friend. I can't help it but to laugh.
Okay that was random. anyway back to my rantings...
I have time constraints. And also money. I can hear the 'Wonder Woman sweater' calling me. Asking me to buy her. Hah how can I not resist Vintage tshirts and sweaters? I am trying to ignore the temptations tho.
Because I need to save up. Probably August is the right time to go out. Not like last year, no. I am soo going out. I miss the beauty of New Zealand.
That reminds me. I need more of my NZ West Coast Tour pics. More with my four brothers. hoho. I shall pester Adam again.
Ah I'm done. Have a good Sunday everyone!
I can't believe that I just used '<3'.>
No comments:
Post a Comment