Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sunshine.

To my surprise, this time its not just a normal CA from the Big4 came to school to be our tutor. Before we start with our presentation, she introduced herself. She mentioned her position in EY. and I was shocked.

I became very nervous. It feels like I'm going to be called for an interview in a few minutes time.

Spent the first hour worrying & thinking of what to say. I felt so unprepared. Altho there's pages of bullet points in front of me, I can't really see where are the points I've made. Then my turn came. I keep on talking, and I honestly don't know how clear I was. Darn. I'm so bad at this. But apparently I saw most of em nodding, and they asked me back questions. Well, the question wasn't super hard. It was moderate, and broad.

Personally I feel I was not at my best. I could've done better. But we started out the preparations late. Met the team last Thursday. It was hard to contact them as we all have to guess the student e-mail of everyone. They got my e-mail wrong and that's one of the main reasons why we couldn't schedule earlier meetings. So basically we had only 4 days of preparation (or lesser?) since Weekends were spent with social activities :p

But overall, the presentation went alright. I'm so relieved that its over. Well... only for awhile. ah, week 5 is quite far away. I should concentrate on other stuffs first.

I still have A LOT of things to do. I really really really need to get em all done and over with. Maybe I should submit my assignment first then only concentrate on non-academical works. Oh, I have 2 tests next week. Darn.

I'll try to steal time...

Anyway, I walked out of uni with my tutor. She's a nice person. Made me want to try my best and get a job in EY Wgtn. I don't know why, probably cuz I've been working only with them before (so I might be a bit bias here) but I always find people from EY approachable & friendly.

Stepped out of uni. We said our goodbyes. Then I plug in the earphones, turn on the music player.

The song "Summer Girls" by LFO was played.

And it was Sunny.

I can't help it but to smile... although I was alone.

It's one of the good days. Although I was feeling like shit earlier on.

No comments: