
As usual, I have to do my work right now, but I just have this weird feeling that made me really really really really wanna watch this movie right now. Its Jeux d'enfants or Love Me if You Dare.So yeah I choose to blog about it instead of doing something else.
Such as... googling stuffs. I need to do the preparation for my next presentation.
...
*la la la la*
Anyway, this movie is... crazy. Unusual. Different. The storyline can make you feel so emotional especially.. okay I don't wanna spoil it for you. But I still think u guys will love it. Not the usual love story I'd say.
I should've brought this one back instead of Paris, je T'aime. haha.
Today was raining. Very heavily. Thank God I was wearing the long coat. But the bottom of my pants are soaking wet. I wore canvas today so yeah the shoes were soaked too. Haz walked back home from school with me and she decided to joined me at home. We were late for talk shows but early for cartoons. Ended up watching cartoons all afternoon.Watched Spongebob but after awhile Spongebob watched me. Haha.
Quiet but a fun afternoon. Okay it was not-so-quiet cuz we made fun of the cartoons. And laughed at the characters.
Seriously tv2 and tv3 should consider showing the Nickelodeon's (not just Spongebob) or Cartoon Network's such as Danny Phantom or The Fairly Odd Parents or Foster's home for Imaginary Friends or Justice League Unlimited or Xiaolin Showdown...
Or maybe the Disney's classic short series. Or Scooby Doo, or Looney Toons. Tom and Jerry ke?
Okay maybe they cater for small kids. Oh and I forgot I'm 20.
But I think if I'm still a kid.. I won't be bothered to watch the cartoons that were aired just now.
Seen some lil kids/babies cartoons back in Malaysia. And they're not so bad. Well I enjoy watching them. Like the... chalk world cartoon. Can't remember the title. Bob the Builder best je.
Pingu is the best. Well I don't know whether that series are meant for babies or what. Cuz the language is... I don't even know what language is that. Is that how the penguins sound like? Penguin ada bunyi ke? *giving a bimbo-ish look*
I love that series anyway :D
The series on TV just now were nothing like the ones I've seen in Malaysia.
I should remind myself that I'm 20 kot. I should be doing other works. Not supposed to watch those cartoons.
hmmm. I stumbled upon Kak Nash's blog. Watched the clip on the blog. Almost cried.
Very touching. The song suits the whole clip. Teringat Jejak Kasih. haha.
Please watch the clip. And if you feel so touched by the lion, please, go and find 8 Below.
...hmm I shall blog about that one later.
No comments:
Post a Comment