Monday, July 7, 2008

*cough cough*

It was All Blacks VS Springboks. The game that I have been waiting for since early this year. Even the heavy rain cannot stop me from going. Sat in the rain. It was effing cold, especially during the second half of the game as the rain stopped and the wind started to blow. I even bought 2 cups of tea to warm up my two hands which were already numb. Went to the toilet just to use the hand dryer.

And just now I had to sit down in class for 3 hours straight with blocked nose and sore throat. I keep on sneezing and coughing. I wasn't feeling very well after BERSATU, lepas tu mandi hujan. Memang terbaik lah kan. Haha. Was feeling weak the whole day. Had to lie down and rest for awhile as the brain wasn't functioning very well.

But it was all worth it =) Good company. And the game was quite entertaining. I had fun.

Walaupun terkena simbah. Fun jugak. It was an accident. I was holding a cup of tea and then suddenly one of the All Blacks player was so near to the line so we stood up to cheer hoping that we'll get the try. The guy in front of me accidentally pushed my hand and lepas tu apa lagi, kene simbah dengan teh sendiri. Haha. Score nye tidak.

So one game for this year. One play. Tinggal nak tengok WoW je.

But according to haz banyak ticket dah habis.

So let's pray hard shall we? I really2 don't want to miss that again!

No comments: