So I was a bit surprised to know that it is supposed to be today. And I found out from Aliya's (his girlfriend) blog *sigh*
Well talked to Ibu just now to ask his current condition. And Alhamdulillah, he's stable. Now that I know he's okay, I can kutuk him a little. I know, mean right? haha.
How it all started:
I realized one of the many similarities about my brothers and I, we can get weird-er when we're asleep. Troubles while sleeping I can call it. Well, actually some of us occasionally sleep walk, and some, talks while sleeping, there's one can chat/draw while sleeping, or we can do something stupid while sleeping. One of us have trouble sleeping in his/her room which that person find it easier to doze off when s/he's out at the lounge, which made my parents a bit worried because the robbers will definitely go through the lounge before entering anybody's room. One of us drool like almost every night (and sometimes drool when that person is awake too). And one of us snore so loudly while sleeping. Usually people will snore when they're tired. But not him (you know who :P)
Honestly its not really annoying especially when we're all asleep jugak, especially me cuz I am a heavy sleeper so I won't be bothered by any noise around me. But when I am wide awake, I'll definitely slap him or smash him with anything I'm holding like magazines just to stop him from snoring. Haha. Well its the way to let him know that he snores and to tell him to stop (and actually a chance to hit somebody :P hahahha). Day by day this habit has become something that we all worry about. I thought snoring is just one of those normal sleeping habit. Until my mom pointed out that there might be something wrong with him cuz its unusual for someone to snore like he did. We tried many things to stop him from snoring and we failed.
A few months ago, we found out that there are times that he's dead for awhile he's asleep - he doesn't breathe. And there are times where he's like choking too. So that really make us all really worried, and recently my parents brought him to see the doctor. And we found out that he's actually a bit cacat. I feel bad for laughing at him when Ibu told me. Cuz I know now that I am not the only one 'special' in the house. and he laughed at me when I told him about my ears tho. So its fair right? His throat is too narrow, because of that the oxygen doesn't really flow up to his brain when he's asleep. Plus, one of his nosetrils is more narrow than the other; so its hard for him to get oxygen especially when he's asleep. I think this also the reason why he snores so loudly. Correct me if I am wrong, I am just making speculations here. eheh.
And this can be serious as he may get stroke, heart attack(I think), memory lost and like now, he has trouble breathing when he's sleeping. So he can die in his sleep. Its scary, I know. When I knew he was dead for awhile pon dah takut.
Today, he got his tonsil removed. Good for him I think, cuz he often has tonsil infection too.
Kesian die. I wish he'll recover as soon as possible. Amin..
And since he can eat (only) ice cream (I think...), I heard he's been asking haagen dasz for his meals. I was like, ish, this is the time for you to slim down dude. No Haagen Dasz! (padahal tengah jealous).
Yeah he can get very mengada when he's sick. I was more interested to know how mengada he is rather than asking about his conditions :p cari bahan nak kutuk. hahaha.
I can't wait for him to be able to talk to me soon. He can't talk for now, bisu sekejap. Dah operate throat pon kan. But for the time being, lets just enjoy teasing him while he can't reply as fast as he usually can. Oh and he supposed to get his nose job too, but I wonder whether the doctor did both tonsillectomy and the nose reconstruction on the same day. Let's hope tht the operation will be scheduled to another day, so I have plenty of time to feel that I am not the only one in the house cacat.
And now I wonder, can I get ear reconstruction too?
*sigh*
I better get back to my auditing. Well I have a few posts pending, but that will be later.
No comments:
Post a Comment