Had a long long day. And before I resume with my exam routine tomorrow, I choose to tucked myself under the duvet and just rest for the whole night. Instead of trying to cover what to study tomorrow, I covered 2 episodes of Ugly Betty and one episode of Chuck. If only studying is as fun as watching TV, I am sure I can finish it all in just a day.
Life is not that easy kan.
Now trying to get the third episode. Let's hope it doesn't take too long so that I can watch it tonight. he he.
Watching the series made me feel like I'm somewhere else. Happy watching others and their lives. Hoping that one day I can become like any one of them; a secret agent, or someone with the super powers, or maybe a nerd with a hot girlfriend boyfriend (in my case :p), an editor in chief or maybe the assistant.
I know being any one of them is never easy. But wondering if I am in their shoes make me feel like I can be cool tho. To me they are. Unlike myself, I am just a student with oh-so ordinary life. Okay, it sounds like I am complaining. I don't know. Am I complaining? Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe I am just saying to fill in this post. haha. Fine, I am complaining. But only a bit. One thing that i can be sure of, you'll never be satisfied with whatever you have now. You always want something better. And series can be so influential. They made you feel like there is something else out there for you.
Sometimes I feel like I took the wrong turn. Sometimes I feel like I am lost. That is one thing about life, it is so hard to be certain with it. Like at one point of time, you're at the top. And another point of time, you're at the lowest.
I find it hard to actually live life to the fullest. Cuz I really don't know to what extent is the fullest? Since you always aim for the better, so you may never reach up to the point you think you live life to the fullest.
Maybe I should set a point where I should stop. But when will that be? Which point should I stop? The point where I stop breathing? But we can never know when it will be our time.
Back then, when I am still in school, and especially girls, we have our own 'biodata book' which you'll bring it around to get our friends' bio. When I fill in my stuffs, there'll be a question about what do I want to achieve in life?
My answer will be "to be successful, dunia & akhirat".
Is that my perception about life? Trying to be successful? Maybe I should start thinking differently. It won't be all about just goals and achieve it. Maybe I should re-define successful. Probably I should make the what-do-I-want-to-do-before-I-die-list. What do I want to do in life.
I should reflect myself. again and again.
If only I am freaking rich. Or I have a money tree. They may help you out. a lot. I can choose whatever I want to choose. I can even have a long list of what I want to do before i die, without considering whether I can possibly do it.
ah. life is life. is all about dealing with all decisions I made. and know how to pick myself up if things go wrong.
After all, series are meant to be interesting. If not no one is going to watch them right?
meet the new NaneeDoll.
she's cool kan?
wish I can be like her. I always wanted that hair.

No comments:
Post a Comment