Sunday, October 12, 2008

Life in Technicolor.


Plus


Life In Technicolor - Coldplay
as our theme song for the day

equals to

P.E.R.F.E.C.T celebration for our last day of classes.

We all headed up to the botanical garden to enjoy the last day of classes together with the nature and the books we brought to Uni that day. Bliss.



Sometimes I feel like doing this; studying under the sun. Well actually this picture, and the ones similar to it were all fake. We don't have much time that day, so we just took some shots :p. Haha. They can be a reminder, or an inspiration for me. But I am afraid that I'd be distracted with the surroundings.

But right now, the mind is super distracted. I can't really study in the house. The study week has started so I am going to stay at the library for the next few days. If that strategy failed, I might consider Botanical Garden as another place. Hm.. we'll see how it goes.

I am effing worried right now. Like tonight, I ended up doodling this:
Not a close-up as I have typo :p
but I know you can still see it...

and watching Snakes on the Plane. A very gruesome movie, and I don't know why I stayed on watching it while I'm having goosebumps at the same time. Hopefully I won't get nightmares tonight.

oh yah I haven't mentioned this in my Blog, Zalika is in town :D hee

And we both had 'the doodling sessions' using my colored pens and the rules are,

1. Keep on doodling. If there's mistakes, try to cover them (and I failed to cover my typos)
2. Theme: Life in Technicolor

Maybe I'll do another one next time. Haha.

So that is how I used up my time tonight (Not going to say 'waste' as I think I am not wasting any time :P Okay I am trying to make myself not to feel guilty).

And let's hope my rajin-belajar vibe will be in me til the end of the month.

Goodnight everyone!

No comments: