Heroes is one of the series that will make me go crazy, and craving for more. I'll end up asking myself why this and why that, and I even get blurry after that - wondering what is really happening. 40-minute per episode is never enough. Maybe I should just wait for the whole season to end then I can have a marathon watching it. But then again, I don't think I can wait for that.
Maybe I'll be crazier.
That is how awesome that series is! Whats worse - I sometimes even gt into thinking and wondering whether everyone has their own super powers. Well honestly we have our own 'super powers' which I'll call it talents. A lot that I actually learn from this series. Seriously. Probably I can post an entry about it. haha.
Okay I think I'm up to the point where I am becoming Heroes-obsessed. Everything can be related to Heroes. Heroes its in my daily conversations. For quite sometime I don't have this obsession towards TV series, Movies, Celebrities. What was the last one? Obsession towards Rupert Grint and Orlando Bloom?
I just watched it, that explains why I suddenly talked about it. There's no Gossip Girl this week. So because of that I get to watch Heroes earlier than usual - rather than waiting for Shaz and our GG-Heroes swapping session.
So I am not over it yet. It was worse just now, but thanks to the new season of Chuck, at least I got a bit less stressful.
*sigh*
How many times do I have to tell myself, it is just a story?
I am not over it... yet :(
2 comments:
Owh, heroes season 3 dh kluar ke?? Mane? Mane? Nk tgk..
oh dh ada 4 episodes dh... huhu cari arr bestt
Post a Comment