Baby, I'm too lost in you
Caught in you
Lost in everything about you
So deep, I can't sleep
I can't think
I just think about the things that you do
Caught in you
Lost in everything about you
So deep, I can't sleep
I can't think
I just think about the things that you do
I'm too lost in you
Sugababes' Too Lost in You - currently on repeat.
Its nearly eleven and I am all sleepy and tired. Feels like crawling to the bed and slip under the duvet, dig my head into the pillows, hug the two (current) favorite things - hedwig and pudding (which sometimes will be unintentionally kicked out of the bed), close my eyes and let the whole body rest til the next morning.
How nice if I can do that n.o.w.
Probably its the cold weather and full stomach that made me feel that way. Well and of course, I am very tired right now. But I don't want to feel guilty. So I am prepared to open my eyes (even by force) til I feel that its enough for the day.
By the way, I have updated my play list. I even change the player. I find the new one very interesting and so cool! What do you guys think? I have some new recommendations that I have put onto the list. Try and look for anything with "The Section Quartet" or maybe "The String Quartet Tribute".
Thanks to Gossip Girl, I fell in love with the a new genre of music; The String Quartet. And more in love when they did tributes for my favorite bands. The Section Quartet was the one which have the nicest and coolest version of Time is Running Out. Check it out people! And from there, I discovered many other String Quartet tributes; they did for Coldplay, U2, Dashboard Confessional even Linkin Park and My Chemical Romance.
Give them a go and let me know if they stuck into your head :) k?
Okay I think this is enough for tonight. I better get back to my stuffs.
p/s: Oh, thank you Nana for the sangat sedap dinner tonight :)
1 comment:
aaahhhh, welcome!!!! thanks you for letting me cook=p was the least i could do for u;)
Post a Comment