Looks like its going to rain again today.
Well, I don't miss the rain that much. I had enough of them in Wellington... *sigh*
Anyway, I have MANY photos to be posted up. But now I am waiting for Adam to finish uploading all of them. So I wasted my time lately with being in touch with my creative side. Its been fun. And I wish I have all year to do it.
My dad gave me wireless adapter for me to borrow. So now I am connected. Just for awhile tho. I'll be sending my laptop for service. Probably tomorrow. Then I'll be laptopless.
But I think I can live with that. I mean life without the laptop for awhile. I am not laptop-dependant anymore :) well, its not as bad as before. I don't even watch TV when I am home. Thats a good achievement I guess. heh. And I haven't been trying to update myself with all series that my brother has at home. Probably I'll be doing the marathon soon. Supernatural & 30 Rock. I want to finish all these before I go back!
Oh and I haven't download GG. So sad. Its okay. Will do all the downloads after the service.
Yesterday I went to that Youth 09 carnival. And I splurged on an expired Polaroid films.
Snapped 3 photos already. I have 7 left. Will try to post em all in my blog soon =) Once I finish all 10.
Hah. A pointless entry.
3 comments:
"And I haven't been trying to update myself with all series my brother at home."
what do you mean? i tak paham lah
dear,polaroid film mahal tak?
hoho i think mahal... esp now dh stop production dh... i bought the expired ones. lol. saja nak tgk how the pics will turn out to be like..
Post a Comment