Rowena told me the name first; Kamen Rider. But then Adam gave me a more familiar name which I am sure I heard of it when I was watching these kind of stuff. Its Satria Baja Hitam.
I always thought the name was "Kasra Baja Hitam" but then when I googled it I found stuff unrelated to cartoons or this live-action shows, instead theres one link to agricultural stuff...
So I know its totally wrong. I know the word Kasra is totally wrong.
How the hell the word came into my mind?
Let's just find out what Kasra is...
Googled it, and found Kasra is a name. Not a noun.
Ah well.
I always thought the name was "Kasra Baja Hitam" but then when I googled it I found stuff unrelated to cartoons or this live-action shows, instead theres one link to agricultural stuff...
So I know its totally wrong. I know the word Kasra is totally wrong.
How the hell the word came into my mind?
Let's just find out what Kasra is...
Googled it, and found Kasra is a name. Not a noun.
Ah well.

2 comments:
so tersangat random...haha...i miss the show, though, i followed the kamen rider rx till the end movie. Hehe.
woww, hardcore fan ehh you. LOL.
Post a Comment