I haven't officially wish all the Muslims who read my blog Happy Ramadhan. Been sick for the first few days of the fasting month and was busy practicing joget which we performed last weekend.
I think its because of the change of weather. We're entering spring. That's kinda usual for me, to fell sick during weather change. I don't know why. So weak!
It feels so horrible for not being able to fast on the first 2 days of Ramadhan, for the second time. But last year was worse, so I should be grateful. At least I skipped just the first 2 days. Alhamdulillah it wasn't longer than that.
I think its because of the change of weather. We're entering spring. That's kinda usual for me, to fell sick during weather change. I don't know why. So weak!
It feels so horrible for not being able to fast on the first 2 days of Ramadhan, for the second time. But last year was worse, so I should be grateful. At least I skipped just the first 2 days. Alhamdulillah it wasn't longer than that.
So, to all my Muslim readers,
Wishing you a joyous and blessed Ramadhan
Ramadhan Mubarak!
No comments:
Post a Comment