Sunday, August 16, 2009

The cloud & rain.

It was sunny last week. We can go out without thick jackets, just the cardie and sometimes the days become warmer, even the cardie is not needed.

That was nice since it is still winter time. Most of us assumed Spring has come. But come to think of it, its halfway through August, so winter should be over, right?

And on Friday night WMSO organized WMSO Costume & Talent Night 2009.

Such a cool event. I was really looking forward to it because I never dressed up in a costume before. On Vivy's birthday I was just mixing-and-matching up stuff (which in the end I didn't really look like Tinkerbell), and since we've found the costume shop that has stuff with my sizes, I finally get to dress up in a costume! And to my surprise, I really didn't expect everyone will go all-out for the night! so KUDOS to all of you XD. I felt a bit under-dressed (although it was pretty daring), but I still love my own costume. hee hee. It gave me the hyper vibe! and to the WMSO Committee, thank you for organizing it.

Yes, that's me as one of my fave chocolates of all-time!

fun performances + and the kick-ass crowd = Awesome night!

And the very next day, after a sunny week, the clouds and the rain came to pay us a visit. According to the weather forecast, they're going to be here for the whole week.

Let's pray that its the sun's turn next week.

For now, its time to stay home, and start my readings. and do my homework.

and layan Snow Patrol.

Light up, light up
As if you have a choice
Even if you cannot hear my voice
I'll be right beside you dear


Snow Patrol's Run - currently on repeat

Have a good week before the holiday guys :)

p/s: more photos of Costume & Talent Night 2009, please click here.

No comments: