Currently into this newly discovered song. Blue October's My Never. There are some songs from them that I really like (Hate Me, Into the Ocean) and this adds up to the list.
Stephenie Meyer, the author of the Twilight Saga was inspired by this song to write about how Jacob feels for Bella; the love that he has for her that can never be paid back. The one-way street thing.
Such a nice, beautiful song. I bet everyone, or maybe most of you will agree with me too. The song that is about a chapter of life. And most of the times, this chapter of life, if its being shared with others, it will be one of the greatest stories ever told.
It started with pain. The most painful thing you cannot bear. Worse than this headache and neck pain that I am having. And most of the times, it will end with a happy ending.
Like this Twilight Saga. Or the most recent movie that I just watched (but I haven't finish it because I think people love it too much, they watched it over and over until it has too many scratches) - Stardust.
And both movies, ended up with happy endings.
But actually the pain part is more meaningful; you learned a lot when you are in pain.
Anyway, enjoy the song :)
While I have to bear this weird head-neck pain. From what I googled just now, it seems that these are the symptoms for migraine. but I am not sure, because I am not stressed. But its bugging me for days. Ugh.
I am so getting myself good seats for G.I Joe tonight. Watched Public Enemies last week and that was hell for me. The second time I had to forced myself to sleep because seating too near to the screen makes me dizzy. But somehow its weird because I was okay when I watched The Dark Knight. or LOTR: The Return of the King. Probably because I was in the bigger cinema. The last time I had to sleep (or just closing my eyes) in a movie was Kingdom of Heaven. Another pretty good movie too, and it wasn't really a bad experience cuz I only closed my eyes for 5 minutes. Last week was worse, I had to sleep halfway through. But I am going to blame the seats; and myself for buying the tickets late.
*sigh*
I have to eat something. Later~!
Stephenie Meyer, the author of the Twilight Saga was inspired by this song to write about how Jacob feels for Bella; the love that he has for her that can never be paid back. The one-way street thing.
Such a nice, beautiful song. I bet everyone, or maybe most of you will agree with me too. The song that is about a chapter of life. And most of the times, this chapter of life, if its being shared with others, it will be one of the greatest stories ever told.
It started with pain. The most painful thing you cannot bear. Worse than this headache and neck pain that I am having. And most of the times, it will end with a happy ending.
Like this Twilight Saga. Or the most recent movie that I just watched (but I haven't finish it because I think people love it too much, they watched it over and over until it has too many scratches) - Stardust.
And both movies, ended up with happy endings.
But actually the pain part is more meaningful; you learned a lot when you are in pain.
Anyway, enjoy the song :)
While I have to bear this weird head-neck pain. From what I googled just now, it seems that these are the symptoms for migraine. but I am not sure, because I am not stressed. But its bugging me for days. Ugh.
I am so getting myself good seats for G.I Joe tonight. Watched Public Enemies last week and that was hell for me. The second time I had to forced myself to sleep because seating too near to the screen makes me dizzy. But somehow its weird because I was okay when I watched The Dark Knight. or LOTR: The Return of the King. Probably because I was in the bigger cinema. The last time I had to sleep (or just closing my eyes) in a movie was Kingdom of Heaven. Another pretty good movie too, and it wasn't really a bad experience cuz I only closed my eyes for 5 minutes. Last week was worse, I had to sleep halfway through. But I am going to blame the seats; and myself for buying the tickets late.
*sigh*
I have to eat something. Later~!
No comments:
Post a Comment