Saturday, August 8, 2009

My birthdate is not special :(

I got this from Husna (for yesterday, 07/08/09)
"On August 7th, 2009 at 12 hrs 34 minutes and 56 seconds, the tme and date will be 12:34:56 07/08/09 "1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9". This will never happen in your life again? Be the first to tell"
It surprises me that there is someone out there who thought about this. Or maybe I am just too ignorant to even care. When this kind of thing happened, it always left me thinking "why didn't I thought about this at all?". Then I'll start thinking about whether this kind of special date can be on my birthday. After awhile, I can only come out with this:  08:07:06 hrs 05/04/03 "8 7 6 5 4 3". Which is so outdated, and not as cool as 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9.

Haha.

2 comments:

ila_kirana said...

haha.. my birthdate is special!!! 143.. I LOVE YOU!!!~~

FM said...

hehehehe.. ala jeles aaa... 5 4 apa? rindu kamu? LOL! eh boleh buat cinta kamu ok! or awak. ahahahahah