I wanna make him a "happy birthday post". But I guess that'll be too late. It's always like that, whenever I missed making a birthday post to a person, I'll just leave it be. Because it'll be wayy past the birth date for me to make a post for the person.
But I don't feel so bad though, as I will make sure that I personally wish them. Be it through FB or txt. I guess that's good enough. Hehe.
So whoever gets the birthday post from me, maybe you can consider yourself lucky? Haha. Well, it's just a post from me, nothing special there.
Anyway, Luqman is already in London. Yes, London!
You left home at the age of 18. Wow. That's something. Okay, I left when I was about his age too. Honestly I feel like you're still young. Like in high school at least. A sister still can't accept that her younger brother is growing up. Haha. Boo me!
But London is so far away. Especially when I am here, in NZ. We're 12 hours apart! The day he left home is the day that reality hits me hard; okay, although he's just going to be there for 6 months, but that is the point where I realized something. Most of us is all set to go our separate ways. Before, it was more like I'm here, and when I go back home to visit them, it'll be them waiting for me. Everyone is home to welcome me back.
Now? It's possible that when I get home, it'll be just Firdaus and my parents. Adam is always working. And Firdaus is Mr Busy; always have something to do. The "rising star" in my house as his schedule is so packed - he has school, then golf, then tuition, then more golf, and possibly other sports, if he can manage I know he will participate.
Luqman was always there to hang around with me. Now? If I am going home at the end of this year, I won't be seeing him waiting for me, to hang out with me. Or if I am going home at other times, when he's back, he'll be busy with uni.
Wow. But that's the thing, even I myself don't know when is my next trip home.
Possibly it'll be a one way trip. Or a return trip. Or there won't be any trip.
Somehow I sounded selfish here.
But that's how it feels like when someone is going away. It didn't impact me as much when I was the one who left.
Luqman, if you're reading this, I am so proud of you - you're chasing your own dreams and I am positive that you're at the right path. I always thought you'll leave home when National Geographic hired you. Guess you left earlier. Make it all worthwhile yeah? Take loads of photos for me, as I don't think I'll get the chance to reach that part of the world. Not now.
Oh, and don't forget to update me always - FB, offline msgs in y!m, txts, just don't forget me! But now we cannot gossip about Adam & Firdaus dah la. Have to wait til you come back :(
Miss you always dude! Take care!
Playing Geo Challenge on FB makes me wanna travel. ngaaa...
But I don't feel so bad though, as I will make sure that I personally wish them. Be it through FB or txt. I guess that's good enough. Hehe.
So whoever gets the birthday post from me, maybe you can consider yourself lucky? Haha. Well, it's just a post from me, nothing special there.
Anyway, Luqman is already in London. Yes, London!
You left home at the age of 18. Wow. That's something. Okay, I left when I was about his age too. Honestly I feel like you're still young. Like in high school at least. A sister still can't accept that her younger brother is growing up. Haha. Boo me!
But London is so far away. Especially when I am here, in NZ. We're 12 hours apart! The day he left home is the day that reality hits me hard; okay, although he's just going to be there for 6 months, but that is the point where I realized something. Most of us is all set to go our separate ways. Before, it was more like I'm here, and when I go back home to visit them, it'll be them waiting for me. Everyone is home to welcome me back.
Now? It's possible that when I get home, it'll be just Firdaus and my parents. Adam is always working. And Firdaus is Mr Busy; always have something to do. The "rising star" in my house as his schedule is so packed - he has school, then golf, then tuition, then more golf, and possibly other sports, if he can manage I know he will participate.
Luqman was always there to hang around with me. Now? If I am going home at the end of this year, I won't be seeing him waiting for me, to hang out with me. Or if I am going home at other times, when he's back, he'll be busy with uni.
Wow. But that's the thing, even I myself don't know when is my next trip home.
Possibly it'll be a one way trip. Or a return trip. Or there won't be any trip.
Somehow I sounded selfish here.
But that's how it feels like when someone is going away. It didn't impact me as much when I was the one who left.
Luqman, if you're reading this, I am so proud of you - you're chasing your own dreams and I am positive that you're at the right path. I always thought you'll leave home when National Geographic hired you. Guess you left earlier. Make it all worthwhile yeah? Take loads of photos for me, as I don't think I'll get the chance to reach that part of the world. Not now.
Oh, and don't forget to update me always - FB, offline msgs in y!m, txts, just don't forget me! But now we cannot gossip about Adam & Firdaus dah la. Have to wait til you come back :(
Miss you always dude! Take care!
Playing Geo Challenge on FB makes me wanna travel. ngaaa...
2 comments:
dia buat ape dekat london? and how come 6 months jer? hehe
LKW offered to sponsor their students to study dkt LKW London for one semester. Tu yang 6 months je.. should be longer kan? haha sian...
Post a Comment