Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I hope you understand, it's nothing to you.

Currently listening to TLC's Damaged

Well hey, this genius playlist is not bad. It's based on Beyonce's Disappear. There's Alicia Keys, TLC, Corinne Bailey Rae, Duffy, Boyz II Men and many more, and oh - of course, Destiny's Child.

Anyway. Okay another thing that has always been bothering me : my sense of dressing, and taking care of self.

Often I said I want to dress up something suitable for my age. But when I go out, people thought I am seventeen. Obviously it's because I don't dress up according to my age. Okay, what should a girl in her 20s wear by the way?

I signed up an account on lookbook.nu, with hope that I will start posting up outfits that I wear in the weekends - since weekdays I've become this plain jane. I even stop wearing make ups now that my face is full of pimples. Sometimes I tried dressing up but I never got the chance to take a photo. To be honest, it's hard because my bros will start teasing and asking me to stop so I have no one to help, and yeah, I don't feel like taking photos this year I don't know why.

I only have one full outfit and I think I didn't rock the outfit. Let's see..

I love this jumpsuit. It's from Jeans West. Maybe I should try wearing heels with it so I'll look taller.

And let me try to post up whatever pics I found on my fb (tagged ones so I can see my dressing for this year)
I like this skirt. Bought it in the year 2003. Long time ago huh? Looking for something similar though...

Another shirt from Jeans West. Love that shop.

I love this dress from Glassons!

...that's all I have. Damn. I don't really take pictures this year.
But really, do I look seventeen wearing those? Not really right? Maybe I should take more photos and see how it goes. A few photos are not enough to come to a conclusion.
Well at least now I tend to wear less t-shirts so that should be an achievement yes? Although sometimes I do, especially when I am like super lazy to dress up.

I should substitutes baby tees with oversized ones. Plain, oversized ones.

And I need more cardies. And skirts. And casual shirts. And loose pants. And heels? Okay that one, that have to wait.

I still have problems buying shoes. For now, I am fine with my Keds - it's canvas and it's flats. Not heels. I am sorry, that, I cannot let go. I just loovee flats. Its not that I don't love heels, I do. But I don't know how to wear them without complaining. Sometimes I wonder, does it have any relation to that little accident that I have - the one where my feet went into the bicycle rims. But yes, sometimes I realized I cannot put too much pressure on my right foot or it hurts.

But now I am starting slow - like wearing my oxford heels during working hours. haha. That helps.. a bit.

And, if you don't mind, would you care to share any tips on how you can buy a perfect pair of shoes? Since I got back, I haven't really own a pair that is super comfortable.

Its always like, either I bought one size/ a few sizes larger, or I bought the 'perfect' size but its actually not that perfect.

I want another pair of Keds, but sadly there's none in Malaysia. Pedder Red has closed down.. so sad.

Okay. Another ramblings. Ehe. And from this, I can say that... I need a shopping & fashion guru to help me out. kan?

...ni tak include all those fashion faux-pas moments lagi. lol.

No comments: