Its my fave song from her album I am ... Sasha Fierce :)
Okay, one playlist to share:
Playlist name: Mixtape #7 - love. Oh La La!
Songs:
Rachael Yamagata's Be Be Your Love
Midnight Youth's Learning to Fall
Lisa Mitchell's Coin Laundry
Pearl & the Puppets' Because I do
Gwyneth Paltrow & Huey Lewis' Cruisin'
The Temper Trap's Love Lost
Sigur Ros' Gobbledigook & Hoppipolla
Regina Spektor's Us and Better
Mumm-Ra's She's got you high
DC4C's Passenger Seat & What Sarah Said
Coldplay's Gravity
DC4C's Passenger Seat & What Sarah Said
Coldplay's Gravity
Snow Patrol's Just Say Yes, Run, Crack the Shutters & Signal Fire
Kings of Leon's Use Somebody & On Call
Glee Cast's Version of Faithfully
Paramore's The Only Exception
U2's With or Without You
Supermodel's Send me Dreaming
Incubus' I Miss You
HSM's Can I have this Dance
Muse's Exogenesis Symphony Part 3 (Redemption) & Endlessly
The Click Five's Empty
Damien Rice's The Blowers Daughter
Frightened Rabbit's Keep Yourself Warm
Kasabian's Where Did All the Love Go?
Blue October's Congratulations (feat Imogen Heap)
Boys Like Girls' Two is Better Than One (feat Taylor Swift)
The Script's Breakeven
Usher's Oh My Gosh
Yuna's Penakut, Blue Sands & Decorate
Katherine McPhee's Terrified (feat Zachary Levi)
Leona Lewis' Happy
OneRepublic's Say (All I Need)
Mariah Carey's I Can't Live
Celine Dion's Falling into You
Augustana's Not Alone
Long playlist eh? Never got bored of them though. However there are songs that I'd love to include, but too lazy to do it with iPod. Cuz I hate scrolling. And I can't sync my iPod with my iTunes as I've lost a quarter of my music collection - need to re-download them first which.. I don't even know when will I do that.
Anyway,
Its been a week, and I am moving too slow. Still, very slow.
To be honest I am panicking, but here I am complaining about it instead.
Been trying to solve something, but my mind just decided not to work. I am back being the student I was. I keep on telling myself to learn from my own mistake.
And yet, I am like letting myself following the same. freaking. cycle.
Time doesn't wait for you, Farah. Don't you get it?
sheesh!
p/s: must not sleep tonight!
... yeah right.
No comments:
Post a Comment