| Coldplay performing Fix You at VLVT 2009 |
Currently listening to Coldplay's Fix You
Wanted to post something, but I promised myself not to. I shouldn't dwell on the past. Although, sometimes I just can't help myself. I wish I can stop. I wish I know how to stop.
At this moment, all I want is,
1. to have "the spot" to be alone. But not my room, or my house, or my car. Maybe like a coffee shop, or a spot in the park. Where I can be away from everyone, and at the same time without worrying anybody. A place where I can ease my mind.
2. to be cool. I don't want to get angry all the time.
The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be.Can you try to fix me?
-Marcel Pagnol
No comments:
Post a Comment