Thursday, March 10, 2011

You're the reason I sing, you are the reason why the opera is in me.

Currently listening to U2's Sometime you can't make it on your own. 


Back in the year 2004 I blogged about my aim to look for the "real me"
Now its already 2011.

Have I found the "real me"?

I don't think so.

In fact, to be honest I don't know how I can define the "real me". All I know now is that I am searching for the path - the one that I should follow. And the "old me". Haha.

Come to think of it, I've been blogging since 2004 - 6 years is quite an achievement I'd say.

Maybe writing is one of my passions - writing about myself. HAHAHA.

Maybe I should go through the 6 years of posts to evaluate my life - but I bet they're like broken records, pretty much I may talk about, or complain about the same thing.

On a totally random note, lately I am in the mood to listen to U2.

No comments: