Wednesday, March 9, 2011

uUuUuUuuuuUUuUuuU you set my soul alight.

Currently listening to Muse's Supermassive Black Hole.


I think I know what's causing the previous "tipsy" incident.

Quite positive it is CAFFEINE. Cuz it happened again today when I took tea, then a very thick coffee afterwards to keep myself awake while driving to work.

Only 2 days ago I asked myself "why don't you stop taking caffeine?". But I can't let go off my tea. Teh wangi is my current favorite, well you all should try it! Heard Giant is selling them. We usually stock up ours from Kedah. So then I told myself, it's okay, keep it low. Take smaller intake.

I am planning to stop taking Redbull too. Or again, take less. Well Nana reminded me how it is quite dangerous to rely on any kinds of energy drinks as they may increase the chances to get stroke or heart attack.

Maybe snacking will help to keep me going. New strategy yes? I have to start bringing apples whenever I go. Well any kinds of fruits. And healthier snacks.

And my mom told me this : "Farah, if you are tired, zikir Subhanallah banyak2. Rasulullah SAW told his wife Aishah RA to recite zikr Subhanallah if she's tired"

Well, I can feel its working. Hurm. Not bad ;) Subhanallah. The power of Allah yo.

Okay back to work!

No comments: