Thursday, January 27, 2011

and it won't be long until you'll be running cause i'm evil.

Currently listening to Bat For Lashes' Siren Song

Last night was weird. Its like one moment I'm okay, laughing, talking and stuff. The next? It was as if I was intoxicated - more like walking sideways, felt like the world is moving wayy too fast then I threw up at the back of a building (not going to mention where :P)  - wasted much? lol. Didn't dare to drive home so called my parents asked them to come over and drove me home.

Thank God Nana was there to wait for me til my parents come. I don't know what will happen if she's not there. She's such a sweetheart ♥♥♥ love you bitch :D

Still have no idea what causes it. Doctor said it was migraine (I can have a long post talking about this. wasn't happy with her), parents suspect is the dinner cuz I kinda think the sashimi weren't so fresh and I don't like the Chawanmushi - but I never had prompt reaction to food before. Luqman : I dah agak dah you akan jatuh sakit. YOU HAVE BEEN WORKING TOO MUCH. Well I thought it could be because of my new powered club master. Although this problem occurred to me before, still it doesn't really make sense cuz I never got the chance to wear em yet. I've been trying on and off though so maybe that could be it?

All my life I remembered feeling super dizzy til I felt like throwing up/fainting or need to sit down and close my eyes on several occasions:

a) motion sickness - when I was small I cannot go through a long winding road without sleeping. Well actually up until now I still have the same prob, its not so severe now though. I still cannot sit inside a closed ferry as I need the fresh air. And I can't go on that tea cup ride. LOL.

b) jet lag - this happened when I was 11 on a trip to Gold Coast. But that's just one time.

c) changing my spectacles - once when I made a new one for myself (with new power) and after a few hours wearing it I started to see the world spinning - like being on that tea cup ride. That was horrible as I kinda need the new specs at the same time I can't wear them just yet. And I don't know if its related, I was doing my internship that time and I started not recognizing voices, and since I took off my glasses I can't see people much for that day, and had to endure the dizzyness at work. Pfft.

Ah well, anyway,

1. I think the past week has not been really good to me. 

2. TOO MUCH WORK yet here I am babbling. Can't seem to start though *sigh*. So maybe this will help. Let's hope it will.  

3. Do you know our "No-Pay-No-Say" trip to Malacca has been postponed? or maybe cancelled, I don't know :(

4. And most likely we won't be going to Langkawi too :((


5. I think my mom got fed up that my life revolves too much around work. Like when I know there's some free time it'll be for work. Well, its something that I gotta do. But... at the same time I kinda understand why she's not so happy about it. Sorry bu :(((

6. INCEPTION HAS BEEN NOMINATED FOR AN OSCAR AND I HAVEN'T MADE A POST ABOUT THEM.

7. Which reminds me, Oscars coming meaning - I have to find the following movies
  • Social Network
  • The King's Speech
  • 127 Hours
  • Black Swan
  • Biutiful (for Javier Bardem's sake :P) 
And yes for the love of Jake Gyllenhaal I am looking for Love and Other Drugs. Anyone care to share?

8. I don't know why but I do wonder if Bruno Mars is gay. Maybe because deep down I find his songs are too good to be true. They are just what women always wanted to hear from a guy, and that's that. It is no real. Fine, I'm evil. I know. 

9. Work time. Time for work. 

No comments: