So tell me,
Will time really make you become wiser? Or will it just give you a level of comfort to assure people that you know a lot. Or maybe you know everything. And that makes you become a boastful person.
How much do you have to know to make you wise anyway?
I for one, admit that as the time is a factor that helps in making you become wiser. As you learn more things in life, you will understand more too.
As I have said earlier on, different people have different paces of understanding life. Guess those who pick up fast will be wiser at an early stages. So time is not really a factor eh?
Sometimes, even though time has taught you well, that doesn't really make you a wise person. Because I believe that life is a learning process. We are constantly, continuously learning until our last breath. Agree?
So you can never get to the point where you think you are wise on everything.
Since I was small, I always look up to those who are wise. For me, wise is a another level of smart. And its hard to achieve it. If someone is smart it doesn't make him/her wise rite?
Wise is what I always wanted to be.
However, maybe I am putting the bar a bit too high. I think when I feel that I have made enough observation to conclude something with a wise statement, I failed. I ended up sounding very boastful instead.
Thats when I realized how impossible it is to reach to that level. And that is quite devastating.
Okay maybe to be wise has many levels. We can't be ultimately wise - on every aspect. That's a bit too much kot?
Maybe it is possible to be wise in one aspect of life, but not all wise. Do you get what I mean?
I am just being confusing here.
Another thing, wisdom must comes with humbleness. kan?
But why do some people talk as if they are the wise one, just because they (think they) know everything & they have seen more than the younger ones?
p/s: I am stressed out. Hence this. Can't concentrate on my works T_T
No comments:
Post a Comment