Friday, January 21, 2011

It'll take some time to find it out, To make a change, You gotta change your mind.

Currently listening to: Marion Raven's Little by Little

Maybe there are some things to look forward to in February

1) My CNY break - which half of it will be spent on work. Hopefully that's it. But no, I am not going to stop myself from going to Langkawi.. that day trip is precious!
2) Our "No-Pay-No-Say" Weekend out in Malacca.
3) TO BE WEARING MY CLUBMASTER ON SUNNY DAYS.

But I don't know if, I can have all these breaks looking at my schedule. Or even if I have them, I don't know if I am going to enjoy them.

Let's not think about it yet shall we?

If not.. then.. maybe.. I'll just stick to number 3 to brighten up my February. LOL.

Shall I just look forward for April?

p/s: do you hate the aftermath? well, I do.

No comments: