This is taken a few days before..
Its kind of worrying that Clarice's pupil shrinking only on one side. Its still the same now, and if Luqman have some time to spare tomorrow he'll take her to the doctor. Its been like that since Saturday, but we had another emergency so we can't take her to the hospital. And everyone has been busy ever since - my mom and my two brothers Adam and Firdaus are still in Kedah, Luqman's exhibition started this week, my dad's travelling around the peninsula for work and I am assigned to a week-long engagement which requires me to go back late at night, well not too late today as we don't have enough materials to make us stay back.
Hopefully Luqman has some time to spare tomorrow. Amin.
Looking at sick people, and sick cat lately reminds me to go to the dermatologist & the dentist asap - my skin is getting worse and I haven't checked my teeth for a year. pfft.
Oh, notice that I have photos to share lately? hehe. Thanks to this company and to her - Now I can start taking pictures again. Without having to carry an extra camera in my heavy bag of course :)
Okay better start working.


2 comments:
haha.dulu pun i ada broken social scene ni.i've lost all the songs now.haish.
lah, i thought nk amik from u if u ada. sbb i dont hv their songs sgt. just a few ada..
Post a Comment