Saturday, January 15, 2011

This is our decision, to live fast and die young, We've got the vision, Now let's have some fun?

Currently listening to MGMT's Time to Pretend







This band (MGMT) is coming in March *screaming like a groupie*. Well I think in this very near future there are other singers/bands coming - Michael Buble (which is also in March), Justin Bieber and Maroon 5 (both coming in April).

This time, I don't feel like catching up with Maroon 5 anymore. Somehow I stopped following them after It Won't be Soon Before Long, although Adam Levine is delicious! lol. Well, I may consider going to their concert if MGMT is not coming! heh, sorry Maroon 5, I just have to see MGMT. hehe.

Although I think I know more songs from Maroon 5. Their first album especially is the best from them. But as currently I am more into MGMT so I am more interested to see them. Well, still have to think about it...

Well Qilah showed me a video talking about MGMT and their weird video clips. LOL I think everyone would agree to that! I remembered when the Kids music video was played on TV for the first time I was running from my room to the living room just to watch but ended up feeling like the kid in the video - disturbed.

This is the one talking about their videos:



And see this:



But somehow I think Congratulations video above is awesome :)

Okay. I AM GOING. I MUST!

Lets now pray that I can get the ticket, and they'll play Love Always Remains in the show (fat chance!). LOL.

p/s: is that Joanna Newsom? Aweesommeee!

No comments: