We were talking about sleeping habits just now over at the dinner table, then my mom was like
"I think among all four of you Kak Ngah is the one who hardly moves when she's asleep. Especially when she's still a baby, I can actually put her at the edge of the bed and she won't fall you know. Even now - that's why she can sleep with the laptop on her.."
taken from their website
I guess Sleep Cycle is pretty much accurate. Because I stopped believing it when the sleeping pattern captured showing that seldom reach deep sleep . I am always in between awake and dreaming - basically I was never really asleep the whole time. There are times I reached light, medium/deep or deep sleep but it'll only last for only an hour.
Before, I thought maybe because I move a lot that makes it think I am not asleep.
So my theory is incorrect, and it's time to face the truth: I need to find ways to sleep.
How long has it been going on like this? I think since I got really busy with work.
Maybe I need that magic sleep app?
Ok. Back to work.

No comments:
Post a Comment