Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Based on psychologic study, a crush only lasts for a maximum of 4 months. If it exceeds, you are already in love.

I still want to believe that, a crush can last for years. Like four, five years maybe? Okay more than that even.

It becomes love if they were close etc. But if they never gotten close? Its definitely a crush.

How can you love a person without knowing him/her?

However, maybe it is still possible. Love at first sight is unlikely, but its possible. Funny. I used to be a believer of love at first sight. Now? I think those who believe it are naive. 

Let's not be bitter. 

Okay, its possible. Incredible right? Love is.


p/s: got this fact from factsaboutboys tweet. Hah, I tweet a lot, yet I don't know how do I get to one-tweet-page thing to print screen. Ah well. So I copy & paste je lah.

No comments: