Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Kan ku menjadi arjuna dalam mimpi-mimpimu.

Currently listening to Faizal Tahir's Selamat Malam 

Okay I am feeling the AJL fever. And this is the third year fourth year that I am praying hard for him to win:


Although Yuna's Cinta Sempurna (used to be my fave malay song from Yuna - now? replaced by Penakut. So Cinta Sempurna come second - still love it! and the fave english song from her will always be Blue Sands -random unnecessary info about me heh), and other superb artists are in, like Black (omg his voice give me chills :P), Bunkface, MUH, Shahir etc. 

I don't care. I want him to win the first place this time. Hanyut? Selamat Malam? both are my favorite from the album. So again, I don't care which song will win. 

I am hoping too much it's making me a bit worried. 

All the best to the contenders!

..and all the best to me, cuz I've yet to start with my work. An hour has passed and all I was doing is? jadi emo and wishing FT to win. God Farah wake up!

p/s:

1. wishing that I have a front row ticket to watch this show. lol. dream on. cari ticket nak duduk belakang  pon dh tak smpat.

2. baru sedar. 4 tahun dah? sebab x blog pasal Bencinta last year. haha. 

No comments: