Sunday, March 20, 2011



So yesterday Anne and friends threw Daz a surprise bowling birthday party. Well, I was surprised too when the bowling place played a super corny birthday song - didn't really remember the lyrics but I can tell you, it's the most corny birthday song I've ever heard my whole 22 years of life. 

However the party was fun. It was really good to be seeing some faces that I haven't seen for months, and yes, to show to the world how I suck at bowling. I seldom bowl - it's like a once in a blue moon thing. If I'm not mistaken this is my fourth, or my fifth time and by far, this is the worse game I ever had. 

Well whatever it is, definitely I'll be getting a lunch treat from Ahmal for just... suck-ing at bowling? 

Anyhoo. Dazriq, Happy 24th Birthday to you in advance ;)

And let me wish twothree of my favorite people in my life on their (belated) birthdays too:

Ibu, Happy 59th Birthday!
I love you always. And can't wait to see you next week XD

Happy 23rd Birthday Ain!
Recently I keep on thinking about Malacca. Hehe. I plan to bring my polaroid there nanti btw ;) Geez I miss you!

And Happy 23rd Birthday Mika!
Just hoping to see you anytime soon, and probably try to talk less about work LOL.

Have an awesome year ahead folks!

Well I've wished them personally before hand, so we're cool B-)

p/s: I missed out Ain - well, I forgot her birthday was a day before my mom! Whoops! Sorry babeee. 

No comments: