Sunday, May 22, 2011

But my heart, it don't beat, it don't beat the way it used to, And my eyes, they don't see you no more...

Currently listening to The Killers' For Reasons Unknown


So I've been sleeping since Wednesday. Literally. I woke up, eat, take the meds, and go back to sleep. It's pretty much like that. Well I thought I got better on Thursday, apparently not because Friday was the peak. I thought I'm gonna die or something.

That was torture.

Hopefully by tomorrow it'll be over cuz I really need to get back to my work and I had enough of sleeping. I think I've been sleeping too much I can't sleep now. Been trying to sleep since the past 3 hours and here I am blogging about it.

While trying to get myself to sleep I came across the song; For Reasons Unknown. Lama tak dengar lagu ni kot? Okay definitely gonna be on my next karaoke song.

Idk what should I write here. I am still not sleepy :(

No comments: