Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Monday was miserable, although the iftaar was good. LOL. Yeh I treated myself Kluang Station's mee siam, sirap selasih and a toasted bun (which I finished them in just freaking 10 minutes :P), then the Auntie Anne's Almond Pretzel and the lemonade.

I am a beast nowadays I just feel like eating everything I can.

But then as I got home, I managed to finish watching Juvana, then I fell asleep, waking up in the middle of the nights with the kittens sitting on top of me, one was asleep too and the other was just watching me. His face is exactly right on my chin, so when I wake up I'll see his face, with the round eyes, looking at me. Then I took them into my room, and forgot to lock them in the cage, so when I woke up for the second time at 5 am I realized there r poop everywhere!

Oh I realized something - I never blogged about my new kittens. Oh well. Anyways.

Tuesday? I was sick! But that didn't stop me from doing what I've planned since the week before;

1. Outing with my high school friends
2. Morning walk, and karaoke with the crazies.

Basically I re-lived the good ol' times.

Seriously, selagi mampu, I'd do anything to re-live the good ol' days. And today? Although I was sick, the whole day was well spent.

It was worth it :)

So yes. Back to the Wiserable Wednesday :( Gosh, I want all this to end!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cool Farah. chill k :)